The Santi Maha Sangha (SMS) Training is a study and practice course in nine levels that was started by Chögyal Namkhai Norbu in 1993. In the ancient Oddiyana language Santi Maha Sangha means Dzogchen Community. Its goal is to train good Dzogchen practitioners that are able to reach a real personal knowledge based on concrete experience. The SMS Training includes the complete teachings of Garab Dorje and the related instructions to deepen the knowledge of Semde, Longde and Upadesha through study and practice but includes also the essential theory and practice of Sutra and Tantra.
The Santi Maha Sangha Training is very important to guarantee the continuity of the Dzogchen knowledge and teaching: taking this commitment means pursuing our own benefit and the benefit of all sentient beings.
To know more: Chögyal Namkhai Norbu about SMS: Rinpoche-on-SMS-ENG-2008
INFORMATIONS ABOUT EXAMS AND DOCUMENTATIONS
- Exam procedure: SMS Examination Procedure
- Application for SMS exam: Application for Admission to SMS Exams
- Karma Yoga Form: Karma Yoga Form SMS
- SMS instructors Nov. 2016
- Application Form for becoming SMS Teacher
- USEFUL INFORMATION FOR THE GAKYILS WHICH ARE ORGANIZING